Saturday, September 29, 2007

I know I wanted to post for a long time, but i have got lazy.. lol
For YPS ppl, go here to see the pics from my farewell party.

Other things, this week I finally got a scholarship!! SG$18,000/year Yeah!! Feel so good cos i really think I deserve it. Anyway that happiness was kinda short lived, I screwed up my tests. They were the revision things and I made the stupidest mistakes ever.

Since the tests are easy, one has to score 90% to get an A. (man I wish it was just 70%)

Other events, Yest went for a bbq at a lake, it was really nice. We had warm(comparatively to other days) weather and im sure there will be photos of that event somewhere. (i need to hunt for them). I had class till quite late so I went late for the event so i kinda missed out on the games that they played, but it was still interesting to see so many ppl and the lake is sooo beautiful. There were ducks in the lake too.

Thats about it.

12:21 PM